Leading creative communications agency working with world renowned brands are recruiting a New Business and Marketing Manager. Managing busy pipeline of public and private sector new business opportunities and the agencies awards programme this is a varied and exciting opportunity.
- Managing inbound new business opportunities including working with the wider teams within the business and running an efficient pitch process.
- Writing pitches/tenders and preparing agency credentials relevant to the potential client.
- Creating and executing internal and external new business initiatives.
- Organising weekly and monthly reports for distribution.
As the New Business and Marketing Manager you will need to be able to quickly develop and build trusting relationships both internally and externally. Can solve business problems quickly and efficiently. Second to none communications skills executing powerful and punchy messages and impact outcomes.
- Ideally you will have previous experience in a similar in-house agency role.
- Worked on private and public sector new business.
- Proven experience of working on awards programmes would be of benefit.
- Excellent writing skills for creds and pitch docs.
Salary up to £50k
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
If you are looking for something to get your teeth stuck into for the start of 2020 and have the experience our client is looking for then please click apply and send Natalie your CV, and Ali or Natalie can then get in touch should your skills and experience be are what our client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter