An independent integrated agency based in London is looking for a New Business Development Lead who is well-versed in sales/business development across an agency background. Read on to find out more.
Our client has a reputation for great work and client service built over the last 20 years and prides themselves on being an Agency where brands come for creative solutions, keeping things simple, not complicated. They work with everything from branding and advertising to trade / b2b comms, instore, activation, events, experiential and all things digital within drinks, FMCG and sports / lifestyle sectors.
The New Business Development Lead will be key to the success of the agency going forwards so must have an understanding and viewpoint on the changing agency landscape and a hunger to help the busines grow. Your responsibilities will be for all aspects of new business as well as:
- Creating a new business strategy aligned to consumer business pipeline targets
- Building client prospect database focusing on sport and also brands that focus on sport
- Developing new business content (working with agency team) and managing outbound campaigns
- Providing tailored information, market insights, and demonstrate client sector expertise
- Supporting pitch team in preparing content for new business meetings
- Constantly looking to evolve approach, content & case studies utilising feedback from client meetings, conversations, and pitches
- Reporting to the board aligned to KPI's
Is this you?
Successful candidates must have experience in a similar role within a creative agency and/or new business agencies and a proven track record within sports, lifestyle and FMCG brands and well-versed in sales/business development across the agency background.
- Experience in a similar role within creative agencies and/or new business agencies
- A passion for or experience of working on well-known brands within sport & lifestyle and FMCG
- Results driven
- The ability to think strategically and deliver ideas in line with strategic objectives
- Ability to build strong external relationships at all levels
- Ability to prioritise, demonstrating first class organisational skills and time management
- Take an interest in outside issues and events that could impact company and client objectives, and the ability to react quickly to these
- Existing relevant client contacts and/or work is desirable
Salary: up to £60K + bonus
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered
If you feel that you can answer yes to the above, then please send Ali your CV via the "link" below to be considered. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.