|Job Title:||Multimedia Producer|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-07-15 00:00:00}|
|Contact Name:||Laura Pargeter|
|Job Published:||July 15, 2019 10:40|
We have a great opportunity with a well-respected organisation that would be the ideal move.
Based in central London, we are working with one of the country's most influential business organisations, and they have a position available for an Audio/ Visual Producer.
This role is key is driving forward further growth plans by planning and delivering a successful multimedia plan. This role is part of the marketing team, who work together to contribute to the acquisition of new members of the organisation and retention of existing.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing and maintain the audio visual plan and aligning this with the customer marketing communications plan.
- Film video content.
- Producing assets; GIF's infographics, animation to support content where required.
- Providing support and training to colleagues when needed, such as speech and delivery training.
- Managing media suite, and managing maintenance for equipment.
- Delivering projects/ campaigns on time and to budget, while also meeting high standards.
What We're Looking For:
- Previous experience providing multimedia solutions in a corporate environment, ideally with that also being delivering to customer facing outputs that drive up customer usage.
- Strong self-shooting camera experience, and ability to edit.
- Good understanding of design, typography, and composition.
- Able to work with a brand tone and ensure consistency across all channels
- Good general knowledge and an interest in business affairs would be an advantage.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Laura Pargeter on 0203 905 6311 for a confidential discussion about the position.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.