OLIVER is looking for a Multimedia Producer to design and create digital content and interactive programs and videos for a global technology company.
We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running and bring their experience to the table.
Reporting to the Senior Account Director and Lead Conceptual Designer, you will be responsible for the successful delivery of multimedia content across a range of platforms a creative, innovative can-do approach.
We are looking for someone who is immersed in digital culture and involved in the ideation process as well as being able to utilise the Adobe Creative Suite software with a thorough understanding of storyboarding, video capture, editing and distribution of digital video.
You will oversee creative and development project teams both in-house and introduce 3rd parties when required so we’re looking for someone with a 'can-do' attitude and excellent people skills.
You will work closely with both internal stakeholders and clients. A professional attitude and flexible working approach is highly desirable.
- Conceptualise, develop and manage creative products
- Thorough understanding user centred design and how different digital channels present different challenges and opportunities
- Skilled at getting the best out of people in front of the camera, making them feel comfortable and looking natural.
- A deep understanding of the production process for digital video capture and production.
- Recognise marketing objectives and how the use of digital media can support marketing requirements
- identifying areas to develop multimedia content
- Degree educated or equivalent is desirable but not essential
- Typically 5+ years proven track record in a technology or digital media design background
- Experience of working in a similar IT environment; sectors and solution lines
- Ability to gain respect, trust and confidence of senior management, partners and clients
- Strong design skills
- Thorough understanding of the Adobe Master Collection
- Adobe Photoshop – Advanced
- Adobe Premiere – Advanced
- Adobe Illustrator - Good
- Adobe After Effects – Advanced
- Typographic skills - Good
- Digital video capture and green screen techniques
- Development and distribution of digital video across multiple platforms
- Deep understanding of digital channels and the strengths and limitations of each
- Provide input at early project stages, effectively communicating technical, creative, and production issues and solutions both internally and to the client
- Serious interest in cutting-edge technologies/products
This person can be based in either Reading or London but please note some travel will be required between both sites.