We are looking for a talented Senior Multimedia Designer to join a brilliant creative agency. Working in the education sector, this team juggle varying workloads, and are looking for someone who can work to pace alongside them. Based in Coventry, you will be joining a creative team that value the quality of their work, and are looking for a Multimedia Designer who can lead on the creation of short form video and animation content from a range of briefs to support the wider team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a creative flair who looking to take a step up into a leading position within a well-established team.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Leading the conceptualisation of ideas for creative projects, liaising with other teams and external clients to propose innovative solutions to briefs and develop these concepts for multimedia content
- Designing and illustrating characters, backgrounds and assets for animation, editing film footage and arranging sound to ensure content is of the highest quality
- Arranging logistics, directing and shooting all types of video content, both in a studio and on location
- Being the lead of video editing, filming and camera work, creating and animating motion graphics, encoding and rendering, and logging digital assets.
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- A qualification in film and video or a relevant multimedia field, with demonstrated experience of previous work within filming and editing digital video content
- Experience with Adobe Suite, shooting with the latest range of DSLR cameras, and basic audio editing capabilities
- Storyboarding, editing and production for video and animation experience, with a portfolio of work that displays this skill
- Any experience in HTML/CSS and an understanding of live streaming on websites would be extremely advantageous
Personality fit for this team is highly important; if you are an excellent communicator, enjoy interaction with team members and clients, but can also work autonomously and use your own initiative - then please don't hesitate in applying! They have some great perks and excellent holiday, if you needed any more persuading. Based in Coventry, this role in commutable from Birmingham, Leicestershire, West Midlands, Warwickshire, and Leamington Spa.
Senior Multimedia Designer, Permanent, Coventry, £22000-£26000