We are a leading creative and digital resource and one of the UK’s fastest growing companies. We specialise in placing bespoke design teams on site with clients to create excellent working synergies with the objective of helping our clients communicate more effectively and reduce their overall costs. We work with a variety of big name clients across leisure, travel, technology and financial services.
Based in the City of London you will be part of a multi-skilled and vibrant on-site design team who deliver creative concepts, design and artwork to multiple financial services clients.
You will be working within a couple of different creative brand guidelines, producing artwork to the client’s brief and exacting standards. You will proactively manage projects within agreed timescales taking into account quality, accuracy and consistency.
You will have excellent technical expertise and conceptual design skills with strong Adobe CS knowledge.
- Design and develop a wide range of multimedia content, predominantly animation.
- Work on storyboarding and digital asset creation for a variety of animation and video projects
- Undertaking the design and artwork of print based collateral for B2B and B2C markets.
- Generate ideas and sell them into clients and other members of the team
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Passionate about Multimedia with a creative flair
- Experience using After Effects, Premiere, Animate
- Competent user of InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- A Multimedia related degree (or equivalent) or relevant experience
- Competent user of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Any 3D software skills is an advantage
You will be a great team player with a client centric focus and possess the ability to build strong and effective working relationships. You will be confident in your own abilities and be able to proactively influence clients and manage their expectations. You will have gravitas and be able to work under your own initiative whilst effectively managing workloads and client timescales. You will have strong communication skills and ensure that internal processes are maintained and improved.