Partnering with a well-respected company in the gaming industry, we are looking for a Midweight Motion Designer to join their entertainment arm.
Based in their Central London office, You will be responsible for the video and animation tasks assigned on all projects. You will create game trailers, TV Ads, onsite promotions, and maintain assets for products on all ventures, platforms and purposes.
Key skills needed:
- Motion Graphic Design
- Video editing
- colour correction
- 3D motion tracking
- Basic Sound Mixing
- Export and compress files efficiently
- Camera operator ( basic understanding of camera’s functions and composition )
- Basic sound recording knowledge
- Thorough knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Expertise in After Effects, Photoshop, Premiere and Media Composer.
- C4D is preferable as the main 3D Software.
- 3DS and MAYA are acceptable as well but you will need to be flexible.
- Experience with GPU Rendering (i.e. Octane, Redshift )
- HOUDINI – Big Bonus.
My client offers a salary of £30,000 - £35,000 DOE, with company benefits. If this takes your interest, get in touch.
Contact Tash Harrison at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV to apply and find out more.