Mobile Developers are required to join a company who is probably the best mobile development company in the country.
Based from their Manchester HQ you will be working on exciting projects with some massive brands. The company is offering an amazing training programme along with an enviable internal culture.
Multi-award winning, the company needs to add some top talent to their ranks to keep up the quality for their clients.
The current opportunity allows you to not only work with the business to build high quality software but also have the opportunity to take the technical lead on some projects too.
Key skills/experience needed:
- 2+ years of commercial experience in mobile development utilising iOS and/or android;
- Experience of understanding and using development environments and associated tools, all whilst following coding standards in line with project policy;
- Experience of devising development plans for a complete project, including the breakdown and estimation of tasks;
- Exceptional stakeholder management;
- Need to live in the UK and have full UK working rights.
In return the company is paying a salary between £30-55k dependant on experience plus an extensive package including bonus, pension, free breakfasts, free parking and flexible or home working.
If this sounds like an opportunity of interest please forward an updated CV to email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.