Mobile App Developer
£35,000 - 45,000 DOE, Gloucestershire
We're recruiting for a multi award winning, data driven marketing agency in the South West. They are well-established and boast a loyal client base incorporating FMCG, health & beauty, retail and automotive. They are based in easily accessible, attractive offices and pride themselves on maintaining a positive, fun working environment for all.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join as a Mobile App Developer as part of a growing systems development team which is going through an exciting transition within the agency.
As well as being passionate and excited around the role and developing apps you will also have the chance express your ideas and thoughts on how the team/role should develop and support the client's customer experience.
- Development of research and development apps using innovative techniques to support sales by demonstrating experiences that can be delivered through mobile devices.
- Participation with the wider team in the production of specifications and designs.
- Maintain version control system to track and securely store all code development.
- Produce code to agreed coding standards.
- Follow Developer policies and tracking all projects through the Quality Management System.
- Deployment of apps to App store.
What they want from you
- At least 2 years Java & Swift app development, preferably in a software house or agency environment. Knowledge of Objective-C and awareness of would be nice to have.
- A good understanding of design patterns.
- Ability to contribute to and interpret system design briefs.
- A good understanding of MAC and PC development environments.
- Experience of designing and development of iOS and Android mobile apps
- Microsoft SQL Server or MySQL development (nice to have)
- RESTful Web Services and JSON (nice to have)
What's in it for you?
In return for your hard work, analysis and insight skills, you can expect to receive an excellent basic salary, a generous bonus scheme, 25 days' holiday + birthday, pension and regular nights out/trips away with the company and other great benefits. More importantly perhaps, you can expect to join a highly qualified, professional and motivated team of bright people in an easily accessible, comfortable office.
Please click on the link to apply and find out more about this great opportunity and the agency!