This is an opportunity to work for a company who really values entrepreneurial spirit, somewhere that invests in its people and also work on strategic projects from some of the biggest names in tech, media, music and entertainment.
We are looking for a mixed-methods Research Manager to join their highly successful insight specialists.
The company are in rude health. They continued their excellent yoy profits increase as well as growth with new clients and working on some very well comms and advertising strategies. They are so much more than a comms agency, with design, branding, digital, charity and film departments, offering clients a much wider variety of expertise than competitors.
Some of their key clients include AirBNB, Diageo, Google, Gucci, Sky, Sony, Bailey's and many more.
You will be responsible for:
- Working with clients to identify insight needs
- Client Account Management
- Conducting qualitative research including focus groups and depth interview
- Commissioning quantitative research; including questionnaire design
- Secondary research
- Around 3-6 years' experience of both qual and quant research
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Great communication skills
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Brilliant commercial awareness
- Ideally, a background in reputation research
This is a great opportunity for a mixed researcher to work for a communications agency where you will not only participate in the research but you will also have a say on how to use that research to improve the client's brief. If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, then please apply now to find out more.