We are working with one of the leading communications agency who are looking for a mixed-methods Research Manager to join their highly successful insight team.
The company are greatly respected in the industry and they achieved fantastic profits last year and are looking to continue to grow. They have cool central London offices, with intelligent and creative individuals. The agency was set up in 1985 and despite growing over the years, it has still maintained its organic and authentic feel.
Some of their key clients include AirBNB, Diageo, Google, Gucci, Sky, Sony, Bailey's and many more.
Using a variety of Market research methods, the Research Manager will be responsible for:
- Working with clients to identify insight needs
- Client Account Management
- Conducting qualitative research including focus groups and depth interview
- Commissioning quantitative research; including questionnaire design
- Secondary research
- At least 3-5 years' experience of both qual and quant research
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Great communication skills
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Brilliant commercial awareness
- Ideally, a background in reputation research
This is a great opportunity for a mixed researcher to work for a communications agency where you will not only participate in the research but you will also have a say on how to use that research to improve the client's brief. If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, then please apply now to find out more.