FILL EXCLUSIVE! Are you fascinated by human behaviour, love finding out what makes consumers tick?
This fabulous independent creative agency delivers everything from UX and CX through to CRM, content, social and innovation solutions for its clients. It works with some big names across technology, automotive and leisure and are based in the heart of Clerkenwell.
The agency has grown considerably over the last few years and is now looking to expand its strategy team by hiring a Midweight Strategist who brings together a combination of brand strategy, user experience (UX) and comms planning.
You'll be down-to-earth, eager to learn and support the team. You're already an experienced Strategist looking to grow in your career and probably looking to leave a siloed environment. You'll be adept at working on 360 campaigns and confident running your own projects and accounts.
Day to day
- Developing strong strategic direction and recommendations across all disciplines
- Leading on brand strategy, user and customer experience projects
- Uncover, analyse and articulate effective insights
- Develop effective and inspirational creative briefs
- Support the development of new client propositions
- Compile and conduct research (qual & quant)
- Keep up-to-date on market trends and developments to continuously improve knowledge and agency perception.
What you’ll need
- At least 4 years’ experience in a strategic role within an agency / consulting environment
- Experience in user experience (UX) to inform UX design, wireframes and user journey mapping for audience needs
- An expert in Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Tableau and other data visualisation platforms
- Using research tools such as Toluna, Mintel, TGI and WARC to gather insights
- Ability to lead client workshops
- Experience in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
Think you've got what it takes?
Then hit the apply button below