The experience we need.
- You’ll have a portfolio consisting of top-quality design and branding work for FMCG / retail brands
- You’ll welcome the opportunity to have open, honest and direct conversations with clients and attend briefs when needed
- Experience working in a branding and packaging agency
- You’ll have a great eye for design and have the skills to bring your ideas to life, in both collaborative and solo efforts
This is a truly fantastic opportunity for an agency experienced Midweight Designer to work with top brands and become an integral member of the creative team. As a Designer in this agency, you will also have the opportunity to work with some more ethical and local brands, working together to create stand out, sustainable design for fmcg products! Working together with your Senior Designer, Creative Director and client services leads, you’ll take briefs and develop work in line with your interpretations of these. You’ll be part of a supportive design team as they evolve and progress during this exciting new period.
This agency have been producing fantastic work for decades. Their client base speaks for itself, and the work they produce shouts even louder. Nothing is done without creativity, strategical thinking and industry know-how. With a restructure in their design team, this is a fantastic time to join.
What you’ll get in return.
- A salary of £30-35K, depending on experience
- 25 days holiday (rising to a maximum of 30 – one extra day a year after 2 full years)
- Company pension (3%/3%)
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Cycle to work scheme
- This agency are owned by an umbrella company, which comes with a benefits portal, saving money on gym memberships and many other vouchers and discounts etc.