A luxury British fashion brand based in London is looking for a Designer to join their fresh and fun team.
The primary purpose of their creative team is to engage with their customers through unforgettable and unorthodox ideas that always embrace the brand’s quirky sense of humour and British roots.
They bring the brand to their customers in a variety of forms including campaigns, look books, moving image window displays, branding, product storytelling, packaging, annual reports and store interiors. Also, as a brand constantly pushing its self they work on a plethora of ad-hoc projects that all ads to their reputation of being one of the UK’s most innovative brands with a global reach.
- Product Branding
- In-store graphics and signage
- Marketing campaigns and give-aways
- Promotional concepts
- Event invitations
- Direct Mailers and postcards
- Labelling and trims
- Corporate literature, packaging and large format graphics
- Digital Communications
- New ideas brought to the business
- Social Content
- Photography and basic animation
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suit – Particularly Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Excellent skills in typography, illustration, photography, layout and idea generation.
- Ability to respond to any given briefs and to generate ideas.
- Must be comfortable researching relevant areas and reporting back to the team.
- Experience placing orders with printers and suppliers and ensure a full print spec is given to ensure no complications or misunderstandings take place.
- Flexibility to react quickly and efficiently to last minute briefs on tight deadlines and to juggle a range of projects and your time efficiently.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- Ability to prioritise work load efficiently
- Attention to detail
- Highly creative
- Driven and able to work in a spontaneous, fast paced environment
- Outgoing and confident