Are you a midweight-level Creative Team with strong agency-side experience working on integrated shopper marketing campaigns, from concepts through to execution? If so, please read on to find out more…
DNA is working with an independent, B Corp-certified agency with a people-first, sustainability-led attitude. They're a 50-strong team of creative strategic doers who specialise in helping some of the biggest consumer brands in the world connect with their customers through innovative brand and product experiences.
They are now looking for a Midweight Art Director & Copywriter, a pair who are used to getting the best out of each other when working from concept onwards on integrated consumer brand / FMCG campaigns.
- Create award-worthy campaigns and innovate through all creative communication platforms, focusing on shopper marketing and brand activation
- Oversee the activation and implementation of targeted and tactical responses on all creative briefs
- Provide a hands-on approach from conceptual thinking through to the activation of projects
- Implement and oversee photographic shoots and copy projects from initial brief to re-touching to final sign-off
- Inspire others through creative innovation, brand knowledge and current trends
- Work individually or in a team structure reporting directly into Senior creatives and Heads of departments
- Be approachable and inspire others through innovation and brand knowledge
- Nurture and develop designers and copywriters as a whole within the department
Is this you?
You'll have worked together at creative agencies on integrated consumer brand activation / shopper marketing campaigns, ideally working with drink brands amongst others.
Other skills required:
- Strong understanding and knowledge of integrated brand activation and consumer behaviour across all creative channels
- Knowledge of how brands work and a proven understanding of consumers' needs in the marketplace, above and below the line
- Have the knowledge and experience to be able to conceptualise and implement multi-platform thinking
- Able to demonstrate a strong understanding and knowledge of consumer-facing creative activation
- Knowledge of shopper marketing, creative comms and brand activation environments
- Calm, confident and approachable
Up to £40k each + benefits
If you feel that you can answer yes to the above, then we urge you to get in touch to find out more about the role and client by sending your CV via the "link" to be considered. Dan can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.