Middleweight Designer, Cambridge -
A leading and dynamic marketing agency based in Cambridge are looking for a capable Designer to join their expanding creative team, and hit the ground running with the execution of digital and print projects for very exciting and well knowns brands. You will need at least one year's agency experience and be incredibly capable across digital and video applications.
As Designer, supporting the wider commercial team, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Supporting with the delivery of engaging design projects across a range of platforms such as: magazine, animation, marketing materials, infographics, video and up and coming platforms
- Utilising your commercial experience to successfully deliver projects in brief and on time
- Taking responsibility for the whole process of designs from inception to completion whilst actively taking on board any positive criticism
- Successfully managing conflicting deadlines and recognising potential dilemmas prematurely, then resolving them efficiently.
- Demonstrating your capable skills in Adobe CS
This is a Mac-based environment and calls on commercially minded candidates with good exposure within an agency environment.
This is a great opportunity to join a hugely successful agency, with award winning plants, exciting work socials and a fabulous office environment. Due to the location of their spacious and open planned office, this role could be of interest to those living in Newmarket, Peterborough, Bedford, Huntingdon, St Ives, Royston, Bury St Edmunds, Ely, Sawston and Norwich.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period. Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge and agree that your CV will be forwarded to the relevant employer as a matter of course, without further reference to you. The employer may then contact you in their sole discretion.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern Region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.