Working in an established, successful and creative team you will grow and develop your strategic skills whilst working on one of the agencies top fashion clients. You will be supported by the Strategy Director to take the lead to deliver the day to day activity on the account as well as deliver on the small and medium sized campaigns.
- Support the Strategy Director in brand work, annual planning and additional strategic projects.
- Identify opportunities for organic growth of the account.
- Develop a strong working relationship with the core agency team on the account, across departments to help manage the account, solve problems and make the best work possible.
- Integrated agency experience with excellent knowledge of ATL advertising, digital, retail & content.
- Previously and most recently worked with fashion and beauty/lifestyle clients.
- Passionate & adept in insight mining around the brand, category, audience, channel and culture & feeding these into your briefs and strategies
- Experience in working closely & steering media and PR partners to ensure alignment and best-in-class activation of our strategy/creative platforms.
Salary £35k - £55k plus benefits
There is so much to love about this agency, the work output, the team and the ethos and ethics towards their employees and clients.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
If you are looking for something to get your teeth stuck into for 2020 and have the experience our client is looking for then please click apply and send Ali your CV, and Ali or Natalie can then get in touch should your skills and experience be are what our client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter