Our client is a brand strategy and innovation agency.
In this position, you will work with a team of strategists, both more junior and senior, across a variety of clients, categories, and internal teams, both independently and as a team member. In your role, you will be inspired and challenged to seek out and deliver innovative, creative and inspiring thinking and ideas.
Not surprisingly, your focus will be brand led strategy & Innovation. The kind of activities you’ll be involved with will include:-
- Identifying areas of learning and develop a strong point-of-view around a brand’s DNA
- Express creativity and inspiration to build sections of strategic presentations and concepts
- Assist with holistic storytelling
- Creatively express strategic principles for brands, including brand architecture models etc
- Assist in developing and building innovation strategy, including identifying the role of innovation, aligning to marketing strategy, and guardrails.
- Write product or service concepts that bring the innovation strategy to life
- Assist with envisioning, inspiring, and facilitating client work sessions.
- Present at client meetings with bold thinking and added insight.
- Execute qualitative research
Strategists come from a wide range of backgrounds - advertising, architecture, science, design - and our client encourages this diversity.
Overall, they look for:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• 3-5 years of experience
• Aptitude to develop and maintain strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
• Ability to work independently and as a member of a team, as well as independently
• Knowledge of graphic design best practices and principles for both print and web projects
Our client is a highly progressive name in the brand led innovation strategy space. They are building a team of outstanding strategists and innovators and this is a rare opportunity to join a stellar name in this niche.