Liverpool City Centre
£28,000 - £30,000 (DOE)
Full time, Permanent.
Searching on behalf of a client based in Liverpool City Centre, I’m on the search for a Mid-Weight Designer. This is a role for someone looking to design across both national and international markets incorporating both print and digital design techniques.
The success of your application will determine on your ability to display high levels of creative enthusiasm/passion to create cutting edge, eye-catching designs. The role is open to anyone with proven creative experience looking to join a company who will nurture your talent, giving you a platform to grow. I am looking for creative flair, a great conceptual mind as well as the ability to collaboratively across multiple teams.
From the get-go, this role will exposure you a number of different projects across B2B and B2C markets, with no day the same you’ll be working on anything from new emerging clients to internal/external marketing collateral.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience (agency/in-house).
- Comfortable working across the Adobe CC apps (Photoshop, Illustrator, & InDesign).
- Hunger to learn and develop.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work within brand guidelines.
- Comfortable working alongside key stakeholders.
- A portfolio with eye-catching, well laid out designs.
Desired but NOT essential:
- Experience in video editing/animation (Premier Pro/After Effects) – basic/intermediate level.
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS (knowing your limitations when designing for the web, not coding from scratch).
- Some experience/knowledge with UX/UI Design, i.e. landing pages, email marketing etc.
Interested? APPLY or email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your most recent CV and portfolio for more info!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.