A Mid Weight Digital Designer for an independent and notoriously curious CRM agency that is committed to developing ideas in an innovative way.
Over the years this award winning CRM agency has led the way in pushing boundaries and turning the CRM market on its head with its unconventional approach to creative ideas and delivery.
Due to on going success our client is looking to expand yet again and therefore is seeking an experienced Mid Weight Digital Designer to join the team.
There are so may roles out there - The reality for most people is that they're individuals whose interests and aspirations are constantly evolving. We're all constantly changing - so how do you choose?
The WORK, MONEY, COLLEAGUES to have fun and learn from and a definite career path leading to PROGRESSION would be high on most people's wish list and this what our client can offer you.
The role of the Senior Digital Designer will be to work with the Executive Creative Director, Head of Digital and with their team to ensure they play an active part in the development of approved integrated on and off line innovative ideas.
To be considered for the role of Senior Digital Designer you will have the following experience:
- You will have a background in agency world, have worked across meaty CRM and email campaigns as well as fully integrated pieces - you have a voice and opinion and can think about ‘the big idea’ and now want a chance to shine.
- Ideally at least 3-4 years’ experience as a digital designer/Visualiser - a ‘digital native’
- Experience of working in a below the line or integrated agency environment with proven examples of long term and successful campaigns, email and digital banners as well as print, social and integrated campaigns
- Strong portfolio covering multiple channels - Email Design, eCRM/CRM, website design, as well as offline DM and Print
- A strong understanding of mobile responsive email design and website build
- A good knowledge and passion for digital technology and functionality – especially around ECRM
- Experience working with blue chip clients
- Previous client contact is essential
- Expert knowledge of design for email communication and direct mail print – including HTML,CSS and Mobile Optimisation
- Excellent usability and accessibility standards
- Experience in basic frame animation and video editing (AE, Premiere Pro) an advantage
In return for your Jedi like skills as a Mid Weight Digital Designer our client offers a very competitive salary ranging from between £30-35k dependent on experience.
If you think you might be the Mid Weight Digital Designer we are seeking then apply today by clicking on the apply button below and sending across your CV and portfolio link.