Are you interested in a company that will lead and disrupt the mobile technology market.
We are working with some of the UK’s biggest brands, from Retail to health Services, High street brands to entertainment. We are also going through a period of expansion, and right now we’re on the look-out for a Senior Front-End Software Developer to pour their enthusiasm into making stunning user interfaces.
We want you to be truly inventive with consumer-focussed sites, helping us to create impactful, visually stunning UI experiences that match the huge ambitions and expectations of our big-brand clients.
As a Mid-Senior member of a multi-disciplinary team, you will guide teams with your understanding of what great front-end implementation means to a project. You will help them to deliver top work, using the best technology the industry has to offer, whilst ensuring they perform in the most efficient way possible.
Developer, Your Duties Will Include:
• Identify the right frameworks/tools for clients, with clear justification
• Contribute to design documentation
• Create development plans for a complete project, including the breakdown and estimation of tasks
• Write software in a variety of languages, of the highest standard
• Create technical information and impact assessments on technical changes suitable for change requests
• Understand and use development environments and associated tools
• Manage technical issues, including mentoring/guiding junior members of the team
• Provide technical liaison with clients where appropriate, prototyping new
What we need
We’re looking for a real through-leader when it comes to front-end tech stacks.
• Knowledge of tools like webpack, grunt and gulp, as well as a strong understanding of GitFlow and source control
• Experience with front-end testing frameworks, and the ability to identify good candidates for testing
• The ability to set in place and maintain a CI/CD solution that fits the needs of the team
• A keen eye for design and current trends, with good knowledge of OOP and design patterns
• The ability to write clear, succinct code that defines clear separation of concerns
• Comfortable as a tech lead on a project
Why you should join us:
There are plenty of benefits to working with Apadmi – here are just a few…
• Working from Home
• Flexible working
• Free parking at HQ
• Training & Development
• Fitness classes
• Free breakfast
• Pension scheme
• Social events
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.