We’ve got an amazing opportunity for an experienced Digital Project Manager or Senior Digital Project Manager with one of the country's top digital marketing agencies. Job title and level of responsibility can flex depending on the candidate. The Digital Project Manager will join a thriving team and report to the Head of Digital Projects, delivering a mixture of UX focused website builds, apps, CMS deployments and other cutting edge, innovation and creative digital solutions.
The experience we need
- The Digital Project Manager or Senior Digital Project Manager must have worked for an agency before and be comfortable being the blue between the client, development team, UX and strategy, delivering projects on budget, and on time.
- The Senior Digital Project Manager or strong Mid-Weight Project Manager before and must have managed website build projects.
- You'll be able to engage and lead clients and have a solid understanding of web development, web-based application programming, database and system design. But you don't have to be able to code - you just have to speak the language.
It’s the perfect opportunity for an experienced Digital Project Manager to flex their skills and ensure internal teams deliver above and beyond the client's expectations. You’ll be managing big clients in a range of sectors, some global and some national brands, and also some exciting start-ups.
One of the country's most respected digital marketing agencies, the team is very well established and there's a lot of opportunity for ambitious and talented people to grow their careers. The vibe is fun, fast-paced and hard-working. You'll join at an exciting time in the agency's evolution, with plenty of positive changes and the opportunity to shape the way your clients' digital offering.
What you’ll get in return
- Excellent career prospects and a competitive salary
- Pension contribution, matched at 5%
- Lots of training and personal development
- The chance to work on a wide range of digital projects for clients large and small
- A senior position within a very strong Digital team
- Excellent benefits and a fun, supportive and progressive working environment
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony a call.