A Market leading product and services business are looking for someone to join their Ecommerce Merchandising team on a 12 Month basis.
My client at a top Technology company is looking for a Ecommerce Merchandising Manager to join their trading teams to deliver the overall merchandising execution plan across promotions, content updates and campaigns to support to digital and commercial KPI's and targets. The role will be reporting to the Senior Ecommerce manage. The company are passionate about people and want to transform how companies interact with customers across every screen. You will be brought in to cover a maternity cover, on a 12 month contract.
Duties of the Merchandising Manager:
- Manage and drive the EMEA merchandising execution plan for the website
- Create test hypothesis for conversion improvement programmes
- Support the delivery and process for all EMEA segment promotional activity
- Assist and drive the personalisation roadmap across all digital platforms on the website
- Work with the Data Analytics and Digital Marketing team
- Own the merchandising quarterly plan of the lobby/homepage and other key cross-product pages and coordinate these changes with the Web Production team via JIRA
- Maintain the internal search strategy and navigational strategy
- Partner with global counterparts to ensure digital availability is maximised & drive new trading ideas in reaction to changing trends.
Requirements of the Merchandising Manager:
- At least 2 years proven ecommerce/merchandising experience
- Experience working in different markets (i.e. EMEA)
- Understanding of web analytics data from Adobe Analytics/Google Analytics
- Team player with great communication skills
- Excellent English verbal, written and presentation skills
- Self-managing and happy to take responsibility for your own development
If you fit the requirements above and believe you would fit well with this growing, global business, please apply here!