- Pureplay eCommerce brand.
- Brand new role as part of an established team.
- Fun market and relaxed working environment.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Head of Merchandising, you’ll be joining a Buying and Merchandising function of 4 to drive product management across the business. Everyone in the business is massively passionate about their market, so it’s a fantastic culture to get stuck into.
Given the number of product lines and scale of the business, this is a new role which will be hugely exciting from day 1. You’ll work closely with the team outlined above to help shape weekly / daily plans based on the overarching strategy of Buying / Merchandising. Close attention to detail on information such as best / worst sellers, customer behaviour and monitoring the OTB will allow you to feedback to the team and help tweak the strategy as required.
The broader focus of your day to day will include raising and sending orders to suppliers, managing the repeats process, analysing weekly data to propose swaps and keeping Buying informed of customer preferences to influence the range. While a small part of your role, you’ll also support the eCommerce and Marketing functions where needed, usually in more creative elements such as Social Media.
What experience you’ll need
- Merchandiser experience for a retail brand. Ideally from a business selling through eCommerce channels given the setup here.
- Able to spin multiple plates at once i.e. working with suppliers, analysing customer behaviour, tracking orders, monitoring the OTB etc.
- Timely delivery of weekly trade reports to feedback to the team.
- Experience with a gifting or fashion brand a real plus.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to take the initiative.
- Familiar with Microsoft packages (Excel etc) and a good head for numbers.
- Experience working with licensed merchandise a real plus (but not a must).
There is a competitive salary of up to £25/26k, possibly a touch higher depending on experience. Benefits include a generous staff discount, holiday allowance and a fantastic working environment.
Drop Joe a note to hear more information on this one.