Membership Marketing Executive
Maternity Cover 12 Month Contract
Circa £28k per annum
Vincent Square, London SW1P 2PE
35 hours per week
We are looking for a Marketing Executive to join this busy marketing team for a fixed term contract. The role is to work on marketing campaigns and activities that drive member engagement through our beautiful Gardens, magnificent Shows and other member benefits. The role is varied working with different teams and involves development of direct mail and e-comms campaigns as well as working with third parties to develop the RHS offers programme.
Membership Marketing Executive – Retention
The post sits within the Marketing team and has responsibility for the planning and delivery of membership retention campaigns to maximise retention amongst our 490,000 current members. The post reports in to the Membership Marketing Manager.
The Marketing Executive will be responsible planning and delivering direct marketing and e-marketing campaigns to increase member engagement with the wide variety of benefits RHS membership provides. This includes the welcome programme to new members, the Year 1 and Year 2 member journey, member handbook and on-going communications.
The role involves briefing creative agencies, briefing the data team and managing the print and production.
The Executive will work closely with Gardens and Shows Marketing teams to develop the content for communications.
Key Skills and Experience
- Experience of managing and delivering direct marketing campaigns both on and offline
- The knowledge and confidence to deal with agencies and suppliers
- Knowledge of print production processes
- Knowledge of online marketing and e-communications
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders at all levels
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage workload
- Ability to evaluate campaigns and report on campaigns
- Ability to work in a busy environment, prioritising tasks and meeting deadlines
We offer a wide range of benefits as part of your employment package which include 25 days holiday and life assurance.
To apply please visit our website via the link.
All applications should be received by 5pm on 3rd April 2018.