Events and Membership Sales Executive
Up to 30,000 + Uncapped Commission
Events and Membership Sales Executive, selling memberships and delegates
We have an exciting new opportunity with a young and vibrant media company, based in the west of London. They are at the forefront of internal business communications, and offer an array of publications, exhibitions and training courses to help their members and visitors stay up to date with the latest digital developments in communication. The Client are looking for an Event and Membership Sales Executive to join a team of 5 on a permanent basis to sell delegate passes to their conferences, awards, breakfasts and dinners and also to sell membership subscriptions to large corporations to be part of their exclusive community to receive industry news, events and training in their fields. The company offer a relaxed and upbeat working environment, with perks such as 1pm finishes on a Friday (paid), free barista coffee and pizza and cocktail evenings all from their very cool and modern 'We Work' office space.
* The Events and Membership Sales Executive will be responsible for the sale of tickets for our conferences and events,
* This role involves selling across email, telephone, and face to face meetings, to high level Internal Communications professionals in large enterprises.
* Develop and sustain effective relationships with partners and clients, with a view to increase collaboration for future years
* Liaise with the Sales and Marketing teams on content marketing initiatives to enable an integrated approach
* 1 year of B2B sales experience is essential.
* An experience of excelling KPI's will enable you to excel in the position.
* Previous experience in identifying sales opportunities and developing relationships at a senior level will benefit you in this role.
* Excellent communication skills will help to engage with prospective delegates or members.
* The company's workspace is situated in vibrant and open plan we-work office.
* They offer such perks as free barista coffee, free beverages, canteen and cocktail evenings!
* Offsite training in any area of your choice that will enhance your success in the job
* Friday afternoon 1pm finish - with the full day being paid.
If you feel that you fit the mould. Don't hesitate to Apply now