Media Sales Recruiter - Manchester City Centre - Recruitment - £Competitive
Come and join us at this thriving and fast-growing recruitment agency as our new Media Sales Recruiter! You will be joining a friendly team and rewarded with amazing benefits for your hard work!
Based in our trendy new offices right in the heart of Manchester City Centre, you will enjoy a relaxed office environment with a music sound system, endless refreshments, and regular company lunches and drinks! If that isn’t enough, outside the office doors there is a plethora of bustling bars and restaurants to wind down or you can enjoy your spare time using your free corporate gym membership! And finally, we must not forget our annual trip away to top European destinations such as Barcelona and Lisbon, where you can let your hair down for a few days with your work colleagues!
We are looking for an outgoing individual to join our energetic team who work hard to help thousands of candidates find their dream jobs, and we would love you to be part of that. We are looking for a candidate passionate about media sales who pride themselves on meeting the needs of our clients and achieving targets.
You will be given top-quality training from highly successful professionals, tailored to allow you to prosper and grow in the industry!
The Roles and Responsibilities of the Media Sales Recruiter:
- Contact potential clients to promote advertising opportunities. This usually takes the form of cold calling over the telephone but may involve face to face contact at presentations, meetings or business lunches.
- Contact existing clients to arrange placements, discuss the design of advertisements, and ensure an ongoing relationship.
- Research client needs and explains the benefits of buying advertising space and respond to any objections where necessary.
- Explain pricing costs to potential clients and negotiate a fee if necessary.
- Work with production teams to ensure that agreed advertisements are carried in the right place and at the right time.
- Attend industry events, exhibitions and conferences, meeting potential and existing clients
The Perfect Media Sales Recruiter:
- A degree in a business-related subject
- Passion for media sales
- Personable character
- Strong negotiator
- Confident communication and presenter
- Ambitious and determined to succeed
- Dedication and commitment to meet targets
- A proactive approach to work
Send us an up to date CV! Be creative and make it catch our eye, write an engaging cover letter or think completely out of the box! If you are the very best we want to hear from you! Please send your CV to email@example.com or contact us on 0161 833 1044 and we'll be in touch!