Media Relations Specialist
|Job Title:||Media Relations Specialist|
|Salary:||£24000 - £40000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2020-01-25 00:00:00}|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Cook-Brown|
|Job Published:||December 17, 2019 09:44|
• You will be in constant contact with the media in order to sell in your client
• Networking is key to the role so you will be regularly attending industry events
• You will be developing relationships with the local, national and international press
• Co-ordinating and managing press events
• Manage all press enquiries
What We're Looking For:
• You will have experience in Tech, Science, Innovation, or Pharma
• You will be an existing Media Relations Specialist or PR Account Executive with a flair for Networking.
• You will have experience in developing relationships with the local, national and international press
• You must be creative, confident and proactive.
• Agency experience is key as this role will involve working across multiple clients and being able to sell each one in to the press.
• Someone who is able to nurture and develop relationships with the press and influencers is key.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Lucy on 0161 804 0160 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's