Job Title: Media Planning Director – Independent Creative Agency
Location: London/remote/flexible working
Start date: ASAP
Salary: Up to £48K per annum depending on experience, plus benefits including flexible working hours, working from home opportunities, pension, extra paid holiday for charity work
About the Agency
Exciting opportunity for a talented media planner to be a key member of an award winning, purpose-led, independent creative agency. This collaborative and dynamic integrated creative agency drives growth for forward thinking brands through insight, strategy, creative and media. They specialise in working with purpose driven brands in multiple sectors including FMCG, health & beauty, drinks and charity. In addition to having a friendly and supportive culture, they are a purpose led creative agency with a real commitment to positively impact both the environment and society on a global scale. Having recently won awards including ‘Agency of the Year’ and ‘Best Corporate Purpose’this vibrant agency is going from strength to strength and is looking for a passionate Media Planning Director to join them on their journey.
About the Media Planning Director role
The new Media Planning Director will have a fantastic opportunity to work across a variety of exciting clients, developing media strategy and managing media partners.
Key Responsibilities for the Media Planning Director:
- Analyse data from a range of sources to create effective media plans and strategies.
- Own media strategy and plans across channels including OOH, AV, print, audio and digital.
- Write compelling decks for clients, set budgets, and make strategic recommendations.
- Manage relationships with media partners and media owners.
- Collaborate with creative, strategy and client services to deliver award winning, impactful work for clients.
You’ll be a confident media planner with strong knowledge of ATL channels. You could be a media planning manager looking to step up in seniority and develop your career at a leading purpose driven, creative and integrated independent agency.
Skills and experience needed for the Media Planning Director role:
- Min 3-4 years’ experience in multi-channel media planning in an agency environment.
- Thorough understanding of ATL and integrated channels.
- Experience working with media owners across different channels.
- Abreast of the latest trends/channels/innovations.
- Interest in working in a purpose driven environment.
For more information about the Media Planning Director role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at email@example.com or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair was voted UK’s Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018).
Reuben Sinclair is committed to a positive policy of promoting equality of opportunity and eliminating any unfair or unlawful discrimination. We exist to provide equal opportunities to every prospective candidate, interviewee and Reuben Sinclair employee, irrespective of their gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion, beliefs, family status, social class and race including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.