Global Planning Director
Want to be working cross channel as an Media Planning Director? Wishing you could be part of an agency where you can make a real difference and work on exciting travel and entertainment clients? If you've got experience in an Agency as an Media Planning Director and based in London; then this will be an excellent career venture for you!
As Media Planning Director at this international agency, you will be joining an agile team, free from rigid structure but the backing of a network. Spending your time 100% on a prestigious automotive client, you will be joining an entrepreneurial agency, where employees are encouraged to be autonomous and innovative. Being one of the fasted growing agencies within their network, you will enjoy a trail-blazing and inquisitive culture, where hunger and going the extra mile are rewarded.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- You will be expected to create and uphold strong relationships with your client, developing yourself into an indispensable and trusted partner.
- Reporting into Strategy Partners, you will work to create insight driven communications strategies which are capable of influencing all areas of marketing.
- Input into the strategic vision for both your client and the agency, leading initiative which impact strategic output.
To be considered for the role of Media Planning Director you MUST have:
- You will bring holistic thinking to a role which requires both creativity and practicality.
- International account planning experience will be hugely beneficial, with a sensitivity to cultural issues in different countries.
- Your ability to challenge and influence effectively, both internally and externally, will aid you hugely in this role.
- Experience working with a media agency previously is crucial.
- Strong understanding of campaign performance data.
- Proactive and self-motivating as this role require you to work autonomously.
- Track record of account management of media campaigns.
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment
If this sounds like the right challenge for you, please apply below!