Job Title: Media Planner - Award Winning Independent Agency
Location: Central London
Start date: £26,000 to £30,000 depending on experience, plus benefits including flexible working hours, working from home opportunities, pension, extra paid holiday for charity work
About the Agency
Exciting opportunity for an ambitious Media Planner to join an award winning independent creative digital/social media agency. This collaborative and dynamic agency specialises in social and digital, driving growth for brands through insight, strategy, creative and media. They work with both household name and purpose driven challenger brands in sectors including FMCG, Health & Beauty, Drinks and Tech. They are a socially and environmentally conscious agency, who work closely with a global environmental conservation charity to help save critically threatened habitats. They have also recently launched a network that provides brands with a framework for ethical advertising on digital platforms. Having recently been voted Social Media Agency of the Year, this leading independent agency is going from strength to strength and is looking for passionate professionals to join them on their journey.
About the Media Planner role
The Media Planner will join as a key member of the team, reporting into the Planning Manager and working across multiple clients.
Key Responsibilities for the Paid Media Specialist:
- Managing the delivery of multi-channel media campaigns, working collaboratively with the client services and media teams
- Planning and implementing multi-channel strategies aligned with client objectives
- Leverage audience insights in order to put together strategic media plans
- Planning campaigns across multiple social and digital platforms
- Manage internal and external stakeholders to deliver media plans
You'll be an ambitious and motivated media planner, looking to take your next step at an award-winning independent agency where you can make a big impact in the role.
Skills and experience needed for the Media Planner role:
- Experience in multi-channel media planning
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- FMCG brand experience would be a bonus
- Proactive and flexible nature
For more information about the Media Planner role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at email@example.com or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair was voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award-winning agencies in the industry.