Are you looking for an exciting move to a leading media agency, where you will get to play a key role in their media operations?
Fantastic opportunity to join this highly regarded agency who work with some of the biggest clients around, using some of the most advanced advertising and media technology. You will be joining a vibrant Farringdon office, with a very social and collaborative atmosphere, and benefit from flexible working hours, subsidised gym membership, social events on their roof terrace, strong income protection, sabbaticals, early Friday finishes and much more.
- Understanding client needs and supporting the Global team in creating new and efficient processes and rolling them out to relevant teams
- Working with external platform teams in to implement new updates and ensure the client is prepared for these
- Develop smooth workflows according to the needs of the client to ensure all processes are as automated as possible
- Review new technologies, organise product trials, coordinate technology design partnerships and case studies
- Extensive experience and knowledge of media/marketing
- Knowledge of media and agency operations as well as the full spectrum of media planning and buying functions
- Experience in client facing roles, developing and maintaining relationships while delivering successful software programs/campaigns
If you think this role sounds like one for you please hit apply!