Media Manager (Direct Response) Job
Media Manager (Direct Response) – Our client is seeking an ambitious and motivated media professional to join their media department located in North Devon (or Bristol). The successful candidate will be responsible for developing successful company expansion and profit growth strategies and leading and promoting the use of Direct Response across the agency.
Media Manager (Direct Response) responsibilities include…
- Acting as the main client contact on all Direct Response business
- Taking sole responsibility for the development of company media strategy and proposals
- Building strong and trusted relationships with all key client personnel and meeting regularly with media owners to resolve any problems and gather market intelligence
- Developing detailed plans, utilising strong negotiation and implementation skills and managing robust campaigns to drive employee learning and development
- Developing thorough understanding of clients’ business, products, markets, and audiences
- Understanding and assimilating briefs, and setting media goals, objectives, and KPI’s
- Assessing media and ROI performance
Media Manager (Direct Response) requirements include…
- A strong depth of knowledge in all response media channels
- Good experience and knowledge of indicative response rates by channel and media
- An excellent understanding of planning from a CPA/CPR basis, with the ability to write persuasive proposals
- An experienced print media negotiator
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to assimilate information to the Clients’ business objectives
- Strong communication and organisational skills, with the ability to work closely with disciplines and individuals across the business.
- Experience of all software tools including: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Brad, Mediatel, TGI (Choices), and Nielsen AdDynamix
This is an exciting position which requires a driven and proactive individual to take a leading role in developing Direct Response media for the business. My client is offering a competitive salary plus a good range of employee benefits.