Competitive Salary + Fantastic Benefits
One of the best known media businesses in the world is looking for a Media Executive to join their growing team. If you have a passion for video, connected TV and how this exciting new media channel fits into and is shaping the wider industry then this could be exactly the role for you!
As an employee of this business, you will be working in state-of-the-art offices where flexible working is a big focus, as well as offering a range of training and development to make you knowledgeable and successful in your role. The department in which you will be working focusses on ensuring that the wider media agency has a strong relationship with all suppliers of media space, particularly video (TV channels, streaming services) to ensure that advertising can be delivered in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
As a Media Executive, your role is integral within the department as you will support multiple teams in the business and also use a variety of skills. Key responsibilities include:
- Checking the pacing of campaigns - that they are being delivered accurately and within the correct time-frames
- Daily communication with publishers and building strong relationships with key contacts
- Monitoring and updating reports for campaigns that are live
- Ensuring creative assets are approved
- Flagging any issues that are arising with the relevant teams
- Campaign analysis using Excel
- Ensuring all internal and external processes are adhered to
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following:
- Strong interest for the media industry, with a particular passion for video/VOD/connected TV/AV
- Any experience or internships within media/programmatic/media buying beneficial
- A great communicator - you will be liaising with lots of different teams/people so fab interpersonal skills are a must!
- Excellent organisational skills - both time-management and following processes
- Confident working in Excel
- Bags of enthusiasm and energy that you want to inject into the media landscape!
Apply now for consideration for this one-of-a-kind role - especially if you have a keen interest in this specific area of the industry!