Media Director – Print – Salary - £Competitive
Are you the dynamic Media Director our Manchester-based client are looking for?
Our client needs a Media Director who can join their offices in Manchester and uphold their strong reputation within the industry through nurturing existing relationships and developing strong new ones. The ideal candidate will have a wealth of experience in media and partnership roles where they will have gained the skills needed to successfully achieve the best results for the brand’s clients.
Have we sparked your interest? Keep reading!
Main Roles and Responsibilities of Media Director:
- Take responsibility for investment in print.
- Develop strong relationships with key media owners.
- Identifying opportunities for media solutions.
- Manage a portfolio of high-profile clients.
Key Skills and Attributes of Media Director:
- At least 10 years’ background in media partnerships.
- An accomplished leader with a proven record of developing and getting the best out of a team.
- Experience in the print media industry.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.