Are you an analytical thinker, with a keen eye for detail? If the answer is yes, then this may be the role for you.
A business with over 20 years expertise within theatre, film and live events are looking to recruit an experienced Media Insight Analyst to join their growing Analytics and Insights team in London. The core purpose of this role will be to manage performance reporting and dashboard outputs for both UK and US clients, designing bespoke measurement frameworks for each client's individual business objectives.
- Liaise with teams in the US to gather media campaign reporting and insight requirements
- Validate data ensuring that only correct information is available.
- Create user friendly dashboards and visualisations to provide valuable insights on campaign performance.
- Liaise with external data, tech and media companies to ensure a high quality of service is provided, building on the excellent relationships already in place.
- Exceptional Excel experience particularly within Macros, Pivot Tables and Charting techniques.
- Confident writing in SQL, with an understanding of database design.
- Experience building performance dashboards using Tableau or similar
- Experience working with international clients across multiple time zones
- Would be advantageous to have experience using Google Cloud, AGILE and Alteryx
This is an excellent opportunity for a Media Insight Analyst to join a successful global company. Don't miss your chance, apply now!