Better Placed are delighted to be working with a specialist Online Retailer and Manufacturing business based in Wakefield, who are looking for an Ecommerce Marketplace Executive to join the team. The Ecommerce Marketplace Executive will focus on developing and growing the marketplace presence as well as managing the Ecommerce website and various marketing activities.
As the Marketplace Executive you will be responsible for the following:
- Manage the Ecommerce website, looking after pricing, product descriptions and general content
- Be responsible for ensuring all products are listed and optimised to the highest standards across the website and marketplaces
- Help to create and deliver adhoc marketing campaigns across various channels
- Manage all products on Amazon, eBay and other online marketplaces across the UK and Europe
- Increase listing rankings and search results to increase sales conversion and maximise revenue
- Generate customer reviews, and monitor ratings to protect and enhance marketplace status
- Analyse and evaluate traffic and sales conversion data to improve effectiveness of online content and marketing campaigns
- Keep each marketplace and the website updated with the latest products and promotions
- Develop strategies for the clearance of any excess stock
To be successful in this role you must already be working within a Marketplace/Ecommerce position ideally within a retail, manufacturing business. You will have demonstrable experience dealing with marketplace platforms, in particular Amazon and eBay and have experience in running successful digital marketing campaigns. If you're a sales focused individual with the ability to manage multiple projects and thrive on working in a fast-paced working environment then please send across your most up to date CV.