Marketing Strategist – Agency – Harrogate – Competitive Salary
Are you an expert in all things digital? Become the new Marketing Strategist for a high-flying digital agency based in Harrogate and lead their team to success!
Our client is one of the largest digital agencies in the UK, boasting over two decades of experience and offices in various locations across the UK. They boast an impressive portfolio of international and national clients and they have won multiple prestigious awards so they are definitely a company to work for! Having built an impeccable reputation within the industry, the agency is now looking to expand even further by hiring a new Marketing Strategist who will assist them in obtaining complete marketing domination. Reporting to the Head of Strategy, you will work closely with our clients and multiple teams across the agency to ensure that campaigns are well aligned with the client’s objectives.
Main Roles and Responsibilities of the Marketing Strategist:
- Understand the client's target audience through market research projects using methods such as Google Analytics or research projects
- Ensure marketing campaigns align with the client’s objectives
- Analysis of campaign performance and making improvements based on findings
- Coming up with compelling campaign ideas and promotions
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends
- Assist with client pitches for new business
- Work closely alongside the Head of Strategy and complete ad hoc projects
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have experience as a Marketing Manager or an Account Manager who has worked across multi-channel campaigns
- 4-5 years’ experience in marketing
- Confident in a client-facing role and delivering strategies face to face/over the phone
- A self-starter who is able to think outside the box
- Able to think of imaginative and unique ideas
- Strong Excel skills and data analysis skills
- A strong communicator both written and verbally
If you like the sound of this role, apply online now! If you would like to speak to one of our specialised recruitment consultants contact us on 0161 833 1044 or email@example.com.