Apple’s Retail Marketing team is seeking a Marketing Specialist to support the Markets, Accessibility and Care marketing programmes. The role will focus on building, planing and flawlessly executing key programmes across EMEA Apple stores and digital.
- Proven experience in delivering multi-channel Marketing programmes
- A passion and understanding of the (all or some) Education, Business, Youth and Accessibility communities.
- Customer Service Marketing experience (a bonus) Digital mindset and experience expected
- Ability to develop compelling and clear marketing and creative briefs and adept at building, designing and delivering presentations
- Ability to manage program details while considering each elements impact on the big picture
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects, priorities, schedules, and deliverables
- Excellent written and verbal communicator, with engaging interpersonal skills
- Ability to engage and deliver plans and marketing content and direction to multiple stakeholders in multiple locations
- Ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to assess proper next steps when receiving conflicting feedback or unclear direction from a variety of stakeholders
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Experience using project/process management tools, and creating project plans, including statements of work, timing plans, and status reports for stakeholders
- Comfortable with ambiguity
We are looking for a Marketing Specialist who has the experience and passion to develop and produce innovative marketing campaigns for the Markets, Youth, Accessibility communities, who will also drive and develop marketing programmes for Care. (Apple Support) You will be responsible for executing projects from concept through production and delivery, working alongside a global cross-functional team and work closely with local field teams. You must possess a keen creative vision, be a great story teller, have the organizational skills of a project manager and the pixel-perfect obsession of a designer. You are an effective communicator, value interpersonal relationships, and also have exceptional client services skills. You are adept at presenting to all levels and can present complex ideas in such a way that influences and can set focus and priority. The ideal candidate has a deep passion and understanding for our brand, our vision and objectives, and the customer experience. You must also be on point with trends in retail, marketing, technology, and the world around us. This is a role has incredible development potential for the right candidate to expand and progress.