A global membership-body and charity have a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Specialist with multi-channel digital marketing skills.
This multinational membership-body and charity, based in Central London, is looking for a Marketing Specialist with a gift for content creation and a track record of leading successful campaigns across social media, SEO, PPC, email marketing, CMS, lead-generation, and more. Nearing 100,000 members, they are experts at the epicenter of their industry and a treasured asset to government and organisations seeking valuable insight and consultation. As such, a forward-thinking Marketing Specialist that enjoys a faced-paced role would fit perfectly into the third-sector organisation's fastest-growing part of the business.
This Marketing Specialist will have a strong multi-channel background, ideally from a B2B background.
About the Marketing Specialist Role
As Marketing Specialist, you will have an exciting opportunity to grow and develop in a diverse, faced-paced, B2B environment.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Specialist:
- Manage end-to-end, multi-channel content marketing campaigns (including web/CMS, social, email, SEO, PPC, lead generation, and more)
- Collaborate with stakeholders at all levels across the sales, marketing, product development and events teams
- Create bespoke content for a multinational B2B audience with a mix of innovative methods and copy
Desired skills of the Marketing Specialist:
- Ideally 2.5+ years' experience in multi-channel digital marketing, preferably in a B2B role
- Preferably, experience with the Adobe Creative suit
- Strong experience in project and stakeholder management
The Marketing Specialist will be offered a very competitive salary paying from £25k to £30k, depending on experience, and excellent benefits including 25+ days holiday, gym membership, pension, and more.
For more information about the Marketing Specialist role or to apply, send your CV now to email@example.com or call 0207 850 6133.