Navitas is a global education provider that has helped generations of learners change their lives through education.
Join us for a hands-on, broad ranging role where you will develop and execute global marketing strategies to support our student recruitment activities and ensure business goals are met. You will create high quality, relevant and engaging content, communications and campaigns, and work closely with a range of internal and external stakeholders locally and globally to ensure alignment of branding, priorities and approaches to market.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Specialist:
- Develop, execute, monitor and measure marketing activities across the full marketing mix with a focus on digital channels
- Manage all communication channels online and offline, including website, social media, campaigns and events
- Take the lead on creating content and marketing collateral tailored to the needs of different territories and audiences
- Organise and plan the production and distribution of marketing materials and merchandise
- Measure and report on marketing activity to demonstrate success and ROI, and recommend ways to improve future performance
- Maintain excellent communications across internal departments in the UK and in global offices, and with the organisation’s external partners
- Research market trends and competitor monitoring
Requirements of the Marketing Specialist:
- Relevant degree (or equivalent qualification) with recent comparable work experience
- Hands-on experience of planning and executing marketing campaigns across a range of channels both online and offline
- Excellent digital and social media skills
- Copywriting and content creation experience
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively with a broad range of internal and external resources and stakeholders
- A team player with a can-do mentality
- Respect for other cultures
Benefits of the Marketing Specialist:
- 36 days annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays;
- Access to company pension scheme
If you meet the above criteria, we'd love to meet you. Please apply with your CV below.
Closing date: 24th October 2019 at 17:00hrs.
Please note, you must have the right to work in the UK in order to be eligible for this position