Will you go the extra mile to make sure your team achieve their targets? Are you friendly, commercially savvy and passionate marketer? Do you put members at the top of your objectives and driven by product marketing? We are looking for Marketing Solutions Manager to join one of the UKs most trusted Brands.
About the company
This company is proud of their long history of helping people, they have been at forefront in technology and innovation to establish themselves as one of the top brands in their field. They have expanded their services over couple of years, but always keeping their strong membership database of 10 million at the heart of their business.
About the role
You’ll want to champion your products and services, commercialising new products, identifying new markets, supporting sales teams and creating Brand propositions. The responsibilities include:
- Creating, developing and executing market strategies for online, products and business services
- Holding regular meetings with sales and product solutions teams
- Ensuring all marketing support materials are up to date and in line with Brand guidelines, which include; website, social media, online leaflets, presentations and proposal templates etc.
- Managing budgets relating to new product development or go-to-market strategies.
- Developing and maintaining Brand proposition documents that relate to UK and International product portfolio
- Working with the Marketing Campaigns Manager and other stakeholders to design, develop and execute campaigns that support Brand positioning in key markets and sectors.
You will be a self-starter with the ability to manage multiple tasks and deliver against activity deadlines. You will have marketing background in a similar role, that demonstrates a key grasp of the creativity and acquisition of new Business. Ideal skills that benefit you in this role include:
- A marketing or business qualification
- Understanding of product and services marketing in a B2B environment
- Experience in commercialising and taking new B2B products and services to market
- Ability to work with a highly-motivated and demanding sales teams
- Strong attention to detail, happy to work own your own and a can-do attitude
If you are looking to work in a similar company, match the personality profile, and can carry out the roles objectives, please get in touch!
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis **