Epson is a global imaging and innovation leader that operates at the cutting edge of technology development. We are dedicated to exceeding the vision of customers worldwide through the creation of ground-breaking, high-precision and energy-saving technologies. From printers and 3LCD projectors, to wearable GPS/activity monitors and augmented reality smart glasses, Epson offers an extensive array of award-winning products to customers across the world.
Epson is looking to recruit a well-organised and effective Marketing Services Specialist to join our CISMEA Marketing team, on an initial 12 month fixed term contract basis. Reporting into the Marketing Services Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing channel marketing plans as well as coordinating central marketing support for the French African region, working with various teams and stakeholders centrally and locally to help drive sales in line with Epson's CISMEA strategy.
This role is based out of our UK Head office in Apsley, Hemel Hempstead, Herts with some travel required to Paris and the French Africa region (focused countries: Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria).
- Manage the 'Marketing hub' tool for central localisation input (electronic and print quantity requirements) for the French Africa region (Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia) liaising with local sales consultants
- Provide feedback on marketing materials including translations
- Communicate marketing and media plans throughout the local organisation
- Check French Africa translations for centrally produced marketing collaterals (online and offline) including advertising, brochures, web campaign pages, POS, press releases
- Co-ordinate centrally agreed sponsorship activities if applicable
- Support the regional sales manager in the development and implementation of the local channel marketing plan based on the EMEA marketing strategy. Work closely with sales staff and attend sales meetings, to ensure effective channel plans are created and achieved
- Develop local channel marketing materials and digital communications (emailing) using centrally created assets and work with approved local marketing communications agencies, ensuring that all materials are on message, on brand, on time and on budget
- Liaise with Epson France marketing team to see if any of their locally produced channel marketing materials can be used for French Africa
- Discuss with local distributors and/or Resellers to build channel marketing plans according to budget allocated and follow-up closely to assess the effectiveness of their implementation. Updating and reporting back to the Marketing Services Manager on a monthly/ quarterly basis
- Work with the Sales Manager & Business Manager to plan the communication of distributor and reseller promotional activities using a quarterly planning format
- Support the local implementation of the 'Channel Partner Programme' via marketing activities in collaboration with the French Africa Sales Manager and his local team
- Liaise with the local PR/Social Media agencies (Morocco and Tunisia) to ensure that central strategy is implemented locally to meet agreed KPIs. Attend Monthly MEAFIS regional calls with EMD PR. Manage PR Projects and drive PR agencies with adequate press releases/PR content for their local media to generate coverage
- Manage and Co-ordinate the logistics of local Epson events
- Keep track of competitors' local communication and promotions with the French African market to generate ideas for Epson's channel communication
- Forecast accurately on the channel marketing budget using Marketing Planning tool and SAP
- Manage all marketing purchase orders (Raise/GR) with close follow up on marketing invoices and their payments
- Monitor local Channel Marketing Forms to ensure value for money and ROI
- Provide monthly reports on local channel marketing activities and expenditure to the central marketing team. Forecast accurately on the channel marketing budget using Marketing Planning tool and SAP
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
Applications welcome from, Marketing Services Specialist, Marketing Services Coordinator, Marketing Project Specialist, Channel Marketing Specialist
- Native French speaker (mandatory requirement)
- Fluent English speaker with good written English
- Experience of managing PR and Social Media agencies
- A multitasker who has proven experience of managing multiple projects and working with a wide range of stakeholders both internally / externally
- Solid experience of working in a channel marketing setting delivering a range of channel communications such as promotions, emailing and offline assets
- Proven stakeholder management skills with the ability to communicate with a range of peers and senior management. Also comfortable running large group meetings with the ability to adapt communication styles to suit the audience
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Good Photoshop and InDesign skills
Epson makes products for a wide range of customers and we are committed to having a diverse workforce. We offer a competitive salary and with an outstanding suite of benefits. Colleagues based in our offices at Westside, Hemel Hempstead work in an excellent waterside location with close proximity to Apsley train station, onsite parking and a subsidised restaurant.