Marketing Services Manager
Salary: Competitive + excellent benefits
Contract length: Permanent
Application process: CV and cover letter
Are you a self-motivated and sharp minded individual that can help us beat cancer sooner?
We are looking for an experienced CRM marketer to…
- Optimise CRUK’s supporter contact strategy to ensure our supporters receive a relevant and timely programme of communications
- Bring about more integrated, cross portfolio marketing planning solutions
- Embed best practice marketing approaches, encouraging shared learning across the portfolio.
Here at Cancer Research UK, our understanding of cancer is increasing at a faster pace than ever before, and more people are surviving thanks to the work we do. Every day we achieve extraordinary things by being innovative, imaginative and bold in our work.
Now we’re looking for a Marketing Services Manager to collaborate with the marketing functions across CRUK and identify & implement ways to bring about a more unified marketing portfolio, from the perspective of our supporters.
Help us bring forward the day when all cancers are cured through your…
- Passion for the voice of the supporter and ability to articulate that passion in a way that drives decision-making
- Significant cross channel marketing experience, specifically in-depth knowledge of CRM
- Ability to convey expertise in a way that engages others and builds their knowledge and confidence
- Ability to influence organisational change using data and insight as the basis for decision making.
Our relentless drive towards beating cancer means that we’re constantly trying new avenues, which means you’ll be innovative and open-minded to new ways of working.
If this is you, join our team and help bring forward the day when all cancers are cured.
In order to be considered for this role, candidate must upload both a CV and a cover letter explaining their suitability for the role.
Closing Date: Sunday 26th November 2017, 23:55
Please see the following link for a full role profile: https://sway.com/DhVF5ysyC9cCVMTL?ref=Link
At CRUK we value diversity and we're committed to creating an inclusive culture where everyone is able to be themselves and to reach their full potential. We actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and cultures and believe that a diverse workforce will help us to beat cancer sooner.
Please note, from 2019, we will be relocating from our current offices in Islington to a new office space in Stratford, close to the Olympic Park.