Marketing Science Manager
Salary: up to £50,000
A world leading media agency is now looking for a Marketing Science Manager to join and become part of their plans for 2021. This role will see you focussing on market mix modelling / econometrics to deliver insights and help your clients make effective business decisions.
The successful candidate can expect to be working in a team of experts in a supportive environment with lots of opportunity for progression, development and engagement. If this sounds exciting, get in touch immediately!
About the role:
- Apply creative solutions to analytical problems and use cutting edge data techniques to solve real business problems across the marketing space - this will include a large focus on market mix modelling / econometrics
- Managing a variety of interesting projects with a broad client base and developing stakeholder relationships across internal teams and clients
- Identifying new solutions with senior team and supporting with business pitches
- Developing more junior staff and being instrumental in helping naviagte a clear direction for team to ensure delivery of high standards
- Proven sexperience in market mixed modelling / econometrics, data mining and statistical / machine learning
- Demonstrable experience using tools such as SQL, Python, R, Excel and tableau
- Strong experience in working with data in a commercial setting (ideally agency), being able to deliver presentations to non- technical audiences
- Interest in developing your analytics career in a forward-thinking media agency that continues to expand it's reach across a broad range of industries and high profile clients
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Science Manager to join an exciting company. If interested, then please apply today!
Jacob Kordan | Senior Consultant at Aspire