Marketing Projects Manager - Demand Generation, up to £45,000 (DOE) + Bonus & excellent employee benefits, including flexi-time, excellent holidays, healthcare, contributory pension and life insurance.
This global manufacturing/engineering organisation are looking for a Marketing Projects Manager with a focus on demand generation and content management to join their team based at Global Head Office in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
With complete global coverage, and as a constituent of the FTSE 100, this organisation offer employees unrivalled access to the highest quality technical and commercial work, across virtually every market sector. The projects they work on will almost certainly form a vital part of the future and so by joining them you will constantly be on the verge of something really exciting.
The Marketing Projects Manager will lead a high performing team of 3 to work alongside the sales team son demand generation and content marketing campaigns that generate sales leads, delivering growth and marketing ROI. Developing campaigns using appropriate media to promote products, services and solutions to both existing and prospective customers.
Responsibilities will include:
Leading the demand generation and content marketing team and develop on;
- Prioritising, planning and producing demand generation and content marketing campaigns that generate sales leads for our sales divisions. Promoting products, services and solutions.
- From social listening data, target thought leadership topics and produce content marketing campaigns that deliver sales leads and marketing ROI.
- Support brand, strategic, industry and customer focused marketing activity.
- Contribute to managing marketing automation platform and nurturing MQLs.
- Proactively asking the right questions in order to understand the customer buying journey and prepare value propositions [using the most appropriate customer value proposition tool] for each campaign and recommend ideas to generate the maximum MQLs.
- Develop targeted campaigns, using briefs that maximise campaign effectiveness for generating sales leads.
- Regularly monitor and report on campaign MARKETING ROI, identifying where improvement is necessary and either taking action or seeking guidance as appropriate.
- Critically evaluate creative proposals against agreed campaign brief, making recommendations and ensuring ideas are approved.
- Build and maintain relationships with key areas of the business to deliver successful integrated campaigns.
- Write engaging and compelling campaign content. Proof campaign collateral, including on/offline content.
- Ensure all campaigns have appropriate briefs, schedules and stakeholder communications which are managed and reviewed.
- Ensure the company brand and reputation of are enhanced through the production of consistent marketing material.
- Suggest agile process improvements to streamline the systems and ways of working with other departments.
- Ensure all campaign activity, processes and partner relationships are GDPR compliant.
- Identify new opportunities and media to communicate/deliver our messages.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate experience in these areas and must have excellent stakeholder and team management skills. Keeping the team focused and moving forward is key in this role. Industry sector is flexible.
Please apply or contact Jessie at blueskies to discuss.