Marketing Project Manger
|Job Title:||Marketing Project Manger|
|Salary:||£48000 - £52000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2020-01-09 00:00:00}|
|Contact Name:||Harjit Dlay|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2020 10:11|
Are you an agency Digital Project Manager looking to make a move into a client side role ? Do you want to be part of business that offers fantastic training and development ?
My client is a leading property business in London and have an excellent reputation They are currently looking to recruit a Digital Project Manager
You will be responsible for the following :
- Managing a number of digital integration projects (of varying sizes and complexity)
- Liaising directly with stakeholders and third party agencies to see projects through from brief to completion
- Ensuring projects are completed on time and to budget - prioritising work into the developers
- Supporting on ad hoc digital and web related projects
What we're looking for :
- A successful track record of managing digital projects
- Digital agency side experience
- Budget management
- Excellent stakeholder and communication skills.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Harjit on 0203 905 6311 for a confidential discussion about the position.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
South West London, London
£240 - £275 per day
Digital Marketing Analyst
Social Media & Influencer Marketing Manager
£30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
Senior Account Manager - Digital Marketing (temp to perm)
£30000 - £38000 per annum + likely to become a perm role
Content and PR Manager
£30k - 40k per year