We are delighted to be working alongside a leading Accounting firm in the UK, who are recruiting for a Marketing Operations Manager to be based in the busy West End in London.
- Work closely with the wider insight team and the Marketing communications team to improve marketing performance, customer data and the overall customer experience.
- Act as advisor on marketing operations to the wider marketing team to ensure that proper process, tools and reporting are provided to make data-driven decisions to inform strategy.
- Collaboratively execute and manage marketing automation campaigns and work flows, working with the marketing business partners, to support the roll out of key programmes, lead nurturing activities and lead management.
- Ensure the team's timely deployment of initiatives and project success by managing processes, and programme documentation to support execution of all marketing campaigns across the function.
- At least 2 years Marketing Operations Manager experience required
- Previous experience working in a Professional services firm required, Accountancy or Law is preferable.
- Proven track record of marketing operations and/or CRM role
- High numeracy, data literate and ability to understand commercial KPIs and budgets.
If you are seeking your next challenge within an Accounting firm, based in the west end, then please apply with your CV today.