Launched in 2007, The Little Foxes Club is an industry leader; reputable, professional and well-known for our expertise in children’s sport. Our professional coaching teams engage children in a diverse program of energetic, fun and innovative physical activity and our proven track record sees us working with a number of nurseries, schools and parks, including The Royal Parks.
The Marketing & Business department provides business critical insights using data, research, and growth tactics to ensure cross alignment of goals and execution across all departments at The Little Foxes Club. We are responsible for identifying opportunities, developing early-stage ideas and providing recommendations and solutions, with the goal of driving significant growth across all products and departments. Our team of entrepreneurial, creative, go-getters, provide the support at The Little Foxes Club needed to ensure we deliver nothing but the best. We are the people that “Get Things Done”.
Some Responsibilities Include
- Assist the Marketing team in developing and executing content strategies for multiple social media platforms
- Generate content for digital media platforms (drafting content, writing posts, incorporating creative assets, briefing web-designers)
- Conduct ongoing (weekly and monthly) web traffic and social media platform analysis
- Developing and launching new digital marketing promotions and social media campaigns
- Additional, display advertising and internal marketing campaigns
- Create and execute email marketing campaigns for all our courses, and to support the retention of our existing customers.
- Increase leads/enquiries generated by online presence and activity.
You will be/have:
- Excellent writing skills
- Adobe Creative Suite skills
- A well-rounded knowledge of traditional and digital marketing disciplines including SEO, SEM, Content (written & video), Social, PPC, Email and Branding.
- Ability to merge technology and marketing to streamline processes through automation.
- Experience working with CMS, CRM and E-commerce platforms.
- Experience with HTML/CSS code for troubleshooting.
- Confident developing marketing collateral with our design partners.
Please note you will be required to work from our offices in West London.
Benefits of working with us
- Pension contributions.
- Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, supported by regular reviews.
- Skills training development fund - we will pay for your development.
- MacBook Pro and phone.
- Free on-site car parking at our newly refurbished offices.
- Flexible working hours.