Marketing Officer - Campaigns and Conversions
Faculty/Directorate Marketing and Communications Acad Dept/Service Marketing and communications Office
Contract type: Permanent
Actual hours: 37
Salary from 33,027 Salary to 36,859
As a Campaigns and Conversion Marketing Officer you will be reporting into the Campaigns and Conversion Marketing Manager and working with the wider Marketing team in the definition, creation and implementation of integrated marketing campaigns, conversion activities, including working with various CRM systems, and producing impactful and engaging content for the planned marketing initiatives. You will take a hands-on role in measuring ROI, ensuring that campaigns are optimised and completed on time, on budget as well as tracked and monitored.
Reporting to and working with the Marketing Manager - Campaigns and Conversion, you will research, plan and manage projects and processes campaigns within the overarching Student Recruitment Marketing Strategy and Plan.
This will involve planning and production of marketing campaigns, implementation of conversion activities using CRM and other marketing systems and reporting on the effectiveness of activities. The main focus of this role is to plan and implement effective campaigns and conversion for student recruitment across undergraduate and postgraduate offers.
The Marketing and Student Recruitment (MSR) team is responsible for developing and implementing strategies and plans focused on University-wide activity in student attraction, and conversion. These will be to optimise the University’s position, proposition and consumer appeal through the student recruitment cycles – from awareness building and attraction to conversion of enquirers and applicants.
You will work flexibly to ensure their contribution is made across all areas of MSR and this will involves attending events, supporting and collaborating with other parts of the MSR team and being a team player.
Creating a positive working environment and creating healthy relationships with the wider Marketing Team: Web and Design, Admissions, Events, Content Editorial, Communications and PR and external partners (design and media agency) to the University is essential.
Continually displaying in-depth knowledge of marketing best-practices and innovation, translation ideas across channels in line with the targets and ROI is crucial.
• You are able to demonstrate a solid level of experience in a marketing department within a complex organisation with a wide stakeholder network, including proven knowledge and experience of marketing planning, operations and evaluation. Experience in higher education would be advantageous, as would experience in a client serving role.
• You have broad experience across the marketing mix and are able to handle a multi-task workload with demonstrably excellent project management and organisational skills.
• You have a very good understanding of planning, analysing and reporting back on usable market research.
• You are able to identify opportunities for improvement within the function to benefit the business
• With excellent writing and presentation skills, you are able to create online and offline materials, not only for external marketing communications but also in communicating effectively, confidently and diplomatically with internal and external colleagues at all levels.
To apply, please visit https://jobs.kingston.ac.uk/vacancy/marketing-officer---campaigns-and-conversions-341708.html .
If, for accessibility reasons, you need to apply in an alternative format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack or call the HR Shared Services team on 020 8417 3118.
Closing date: 25 February 2018.